Monday 14 September 2009

Poorly girl

Not been on for a while as I have been poorly. I am having various tests, but as I keep seeing different Drs it is all rather frustrating. My Dr is on a sabbatical so I have to bear with it. My lates tpage for the LSNED is about my eldest son. He came home for the weekend and we managed a bit of time alone. I had to get up at 7.15 am and endure the repeatr of Match of the Day, but it was worth it. Later we visited our second son and guess what, he was watching Match of the Day too. he'd recorded it. Lucky me. Yesterday was a good day though, as we managed to see all three of our kids, not something we manage very often in one day now that they are all settled in their own homes with their partners.
Hopefully tomorrow I will be back on course and will be able to upload my latest page.

No comments:

Post a Comment