Saturday 5 September 2009

LSNED day 4




Yesterday, I learnt that sometimes you have to give in and have a nap, if you are feeling under the weather. The problem was that the phone kept ringing. Must be a nightmare for people who have to sleep in the day i.e night workers. So that is the theme for my page. Aunty's birthday bbq went well, although the weather was too cold and windy to sit outside. Got home at about 10.


Today it was a funny coincidence, I had an old photo of my Grandparents that I found recently whilst sorting out some of my dads things. I had never seen it before, and loved it. It had obviously been sat for in a studio and is so clear of them both that I have also framed it and put it on my craftroom wall. Well I never knew my Grand fer but my Gran looked after me alot when I was young. The coincidence is that while I was scarpping their photo, I was eating Jaffa cakes, yummy! My Gran always bought me Jaffa cakes and I didn't realise the coincidence until I was well into the task at hand. On this photo I used K&CO papers, lace and ribbon and some old buttons.


No comments:

Post a Comment