Tuesday 1 September 2009

01/09/09 - New Beginings


Well the day has arrived today is the day we try to Learn Something New every day. I unexpectedly had to work today, as someone was sick, so my day was turned upside down and my plans scuppered. Iwas planning on a crafting session, but can't really do it until tomorrow as I need to see what I will learn today.
Here is my front cover for the album, I have used K& Co, Amy Butler Lotus paper and will use it throughout for continuity, that's the plan anyway. The title is a piece of stampboard, chalked with chalk ink and then stamped with Stazon. I then used ultra thick embossing powder in two layers. The book page is left over from the Stress-free classs I have just finished. It was painted with white acrylic paint and then the design was printed onto it when dry. The "J" is a wooden letter painted, stamped in Stazon and covered in gloss finish.

No comments:

Post a Comment