Sunday 6 September 2009

Migraine


My lovely weekend at home alone, was completely ruined by a migraine. I have had to to go bed this afternoon again, because I just couldn't shift it. I took imigrain at 6 am but it came back again, so i took another dose at about 3.30pm. It seems to have worked now, thank goodness. It is so debillitating.
For todays LSNED page I followed Shimelles prompt and did a page about time,. The weekend streched out before me, two and a half days of doing whatever I wanted when I wanted, and before I knew it it was Saturday lunch-time; a bad head and a BBQ to go to, yes another. Not been to any all summer and this weekend there were two. So My theme was that I learnt that time flies. I used Tanda stamps Retro-men stamps and brown chalk ink to give an aged feel to the page.

No comments:

Post a Comment